Monday, January 10, 2011

Hmmm...bulk e-mail systems

For the record...I have not now, or ever, used the clubs bulk e-mail system (subject to my poor memory...sorry what was I talking about...oh yes - e-mails) but having arrived back home after 10 days the in tray is full of gliding e-mails. So to the misguided clot who suggested I (amougst others) stop e-mailing that the volume would decrease - please remember a reduction from Zero is still zero...


A short summary shows - some are interesting
Most are not...

I have mentioned a number of times to "Her in charge of being in charge" that the system is fine so long as some-one moderates them...ie an administrator. Maybe the club captain or the Newsletter editor might like to do the job.

 Time to get GNM out soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment