Monday, December 6, 2010

So I'm not quite as good as I thought I was...

Many people think that...not least of which is my teenage daughter. How ever I am a supporter of Free Speech and all that...you can never have enough of it...show me a country which has too much free speech!!! But I digress...again.

On Saturday I thought I did OK. I even made the mistake of saying so...on this blog no less. Which resulted in the scorer asking for my track log...
I'm David Todd in another life...well actually he didn't compete on Saturday so the scorer slotted me in under his name. And I was flying my little Discus (without water I might add) rather than David's splendid Kestral 19 meter, so what happened about the handicaps I have No Idea (which is true much of the time)...


But the question we would all like to know is where did Maurice Weaver go??? 274 kms...I can only presume he went to Te Kuiti on the way south.

I still can't beat those superships - Discus 2ct's or Ventus 2Ct's...

No comments:

Post a Comment