Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rain til Xmas...

What a great Xmas present. It'll be even more appreciated by those farming in the Waikato/Northland.

I see Mr CAA is now not doing the Duo inspection on the 20th Dec. Why am I not surprised about this???
So the supership will be stuck in Auckland for some time now...I'm guessing until after Xmas.

Sometime over the next week I'll do a "year in review"...or maybe the "winter of discontent"...

It'll be a roller coaster ride of excitement, false hope, outlandish claims, and counter-claims, inciteful observations, gossip, facts and myths, decisive commentary...no it won't, yes it will...well maybe...we'll see.

It'll largely depend on how much rain we get...

3 comments:

  1. Finally! The dust bowl has settled... Although, the abundance of soaring conditions was pretty sweet - being able to sit on my doorstep enjoying a cold beer, while watching two single-seaters working hard down to about 1200'

    Can I ask you to have a dig through the archives for as many clear external shots of KM and your Discus as possible? Potentially photoreal repaints for a simulator, coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll need an e-mail address to forward them to...

    ReplyDelete