Friday, October 8, 2010

9th/10th October

This weekend. Saturday - sleep in, go shopping, wash the car, do anything except go gliding. Or you could get the club wax polisher out and shine up an aircraft. I'm off to Taupo to learn how to use SeeYou to score contests. Sunday - maybe, sort of, could be...the rain will have passed, there will be a westerly increasing with height (wave), but I suspect there will be some showers around and the lower airmass will be too unstable to support reasonable wave. Maybe tow to the ridge and try for an early season 300km. Kaimai Rd summit, Thames, Te Poi, Hikutaia home...all at less than 3000ft at 100knots

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I think I should have a catch up sometime with you and Roger, to bring me up to speed with SeeYou and other soaring/cross country related things before I get back in the saddle - for instance, I'm lost when it comes to the graphs you two have posted where you define what the cloud-base should be for that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graphs are not that hard...once you have used them for awhile. Happy to help when you are ready...

    ReplyDelete