Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The depths of winter

It's essentially the shortest week...in the sense that the daylight hours will be at there lowest.
I thought it was gloomy here...and then I looked at Omarama...

So to the North we must look for excitement and guidance...

First to the UK where their 15 meter nationals and Lasham Regionals where as successful as the Aussie Nationals last year...not very. The winner won the whole contest with about 900 points...one day in other words.

Off to the US of A...where the 18 meter Nationals are being lead by a ASW27 (which only comes in a 15 meter span)...not sure what this means? Could I enter a PW5 in their Nationals???
Although startling figures suggest that 31% of the citizens of that great country believe God is running their country...not very well I'd suggest...perhaps he/she/it could do a better job in Greece.

But here in Godzone we are not much better when various members of our country believe Cell phone towers are affecting Bees navigation systems. I guess it's believable if the bees are using a Microsoft based GPS smartphone...

As a past contest weather forecaster I can relate with this photo...what's the weather going to do today???


Yip...I need more sunlight...roll on summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment