Sunday, January 15, 2012

Too much choice is not a good thing...

So, like, I've just been offered the Duo option for the Nationals, like really, am I bothered???
More too the point, can I be bothered....

We'll see...

Instructed yesterday. A mixed bag...reasonable climbs ment all trial flighters got 30 mins or more. On the positive side all of the punters were upto some aero's so the Janus managed at least 5 loops and some wingovers.
But it was a bitsy day...the Duo stayed in the hanger, the LS4 nearly when flying but then again not, we did 6 trial flights, a couple of private flights and that was that. We are not a busy club anymore...but I see 2 of us rostered on next Saturday. The more things change the more we seem to stay the same.
The instructor might need to handle things on their own cos if the weathers OK I'm off to Taupo in GNM.

The club class nationals have started in Omarama. 10 entries...that's better than I thought they might get. This Club Class thing is getting better...what a great idea holding the class in the opposite island from the Multi-class Nationals. Next year I'll get to fly 2 Nationals...the Standard Class in Omarama (yes that's right folks...we're back to Omarama next Jan)...and the Club Class in Matamata...or better still Taupo if we can motivate the Taupo crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment