Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Up's and Down's of life...

First it was an "Up"...the weather was looking good for Sunday...and my diary was strangely empty...
Then it was "Down"...an essayist I enjoyed reading finally checked out...
Followed by an "Up"...I attended a very pleasant celebration of a double half century (2 people turning 50 or the same night)...
Then the inevitable "Down"...our CFI has resigned...pity cos he's a great all round chap who I have no problem taking suggestions/criticism or delegated authority from...but clearly others do. Besides, I can beat him the annual rankings list...
But there is always an "Up"...had a great red wine or two with a friend from the West Island...Sydney to be more precise...he'd brought a case of red wine from the Barossa...outstanding...hence any spelling/grammar mistakes are his fault and not mine...
But the greatest "Down" was Sunday's weather turned out to be total, unadulterated, complete, and absolute crap...bugger those forecasters...

AND guess what??? Tomorrow looks OK and I'm stuck back inside...damn those forecasters

No comments:

Post a Comment