Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gosh we are good bast&%ds...

Free milk in schools...
The list of benefits we dairyfarmers bring to this country is amazing...like having your very own Bill Gates pumping out cash day in and day out...

Where will it end...
And another 20 cents added to our forecast milk returns (just another $700 million for NZ Inc)...it's raining, the grass is growing, the exchange is coming down, the kids are on holiday, the dog is asleep...it's too good to be true.

I'd almost get excited and rush out and buy a Ventus 2cT...but $205k pulled me up a bit short.
Still I need an excuse to put one of these new LXNAV vario's in a glider - looks really awesome (cos we use "awesome" to describe anything these days...once the Universe was awesome...now my kids tell me the latest hamburger at BK is totally awesome...go figure)...I'm rambling...time to go

No comments:

Post a Comment