Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sunday...no hope...

While today was super windy, tomorrow will be super blue...bugger.
Just when I had some spare time.
Thermals to 4000ft but not marked.

Lighter winds for a change.
Go fishing...

Seems I'm back as Newsletter editor again...with the Friday afternoon update there's not much to put in a newsletter. We'll have to see rumours, speculation, heresay, and other nonsense I can coax out of people...

It would seem the number of blog visits continues to climb. 90% from inside NZ and of that most locally. I'm guessing the one from Rwanda is lost...

Regionals start tomorrow. Looking ahead tomorrow will be challenging, Monday looks wet whereas Tuesday-Wednesday will be OK...after that it's anybody's guess. I gather there wasn't many entries...but I assume there will be lots of "roll-ups" at the last minute.

Will National win? Will Labour get any seats? Will Hone get back in?? Will I care???
The best thing about voting today was the 2 km walk to the polling booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment