Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some feedback...

Well it appears I must be on the right track...thank you to those who sent positive e-mails. I've generated some discussion, always a good thing. I may need to reiterate this point from time to time - this blog is my blog, so expect to read my view of the world but more importantly lets see those track logs from people flights. I'll use the blog to publish various flights as well as upload the igc file so anyone with SeeYou can replay the flight at home. 500 km from Tauranga We have "stress tested" the proposed task, which included a leg to Twin Falls near Rangitiaki (Lochinvar), and have had some suggestions that the lake breeze and sea breeze from the East Coast gets into that area quite early. So I'm proposing we head a little further north and further into the Urewera's. That's sure to test the nerves... Weather Update...looks like there might be some wave about on Wednesday but it won't be that fantastic...cold stable weather later in the week so probably not much chop then...building westerlies later in the week so maybe wave on the weekend. What does a good wave flight look like... Maurice in wave over Whangamata...

No comments:

Post a Comment