Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On a roll...

It's wet, it's cold and it's boring...so what to do?
How about reliving some of those past flights. Some one has cheekily suggested I mightn't have flown more than 300kms yet. A reasonable proposition as no Gold C's have been claimed under my name yet. Let's put this rumour to bed...below a ridge/thermal/wave flight out of Omarama. 488kms.
I have identified a small snag in the plan, this blog site doesn't support file sharing...or not that I have worked out yet. A possible solution might be to use the OLC to post flight logs...but it's a complicated website due to the need to verify flight logs etc. We are working on a solution. There's always a solution...
Weather update...it's not looking good...which is why I'm off to the UK and Europe in 2 weeks. Got to be warmer over there...

No comments:

Post a Comment