Sunday, October 9, 2011

Decision made.

The Real Discus (as opposed to those cheap Duo knock-offs) is now rigged and parked in the club hanger for the summer.
I had been contemplating basing myself over the hill for the summer.
However the club's committee, in it's infinite wisdom, lowered the hanger fees so much so that I decided to stay put for one more summer....(and before I here yells of "conflict of interest" cos I'm on said committee, I wasn't even present for the meeting)
Besides, the glider was starting to get in the way parked in the garage at home.

I was going to spend today giving the wings a polish but someones nicked the polisher...nothings safe around here.
As well as that 2 games of rugby end on end, large amounts of red wine to celebrate England's early exit, and a few other distractions, it means that I'm at home cleaning the pool.
Get the hint summer is coming....

And looking at this posting I'm also running out of things to say...roll on some gliding or at the very least some controversy...

No comments:

Post a Comment