Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why is it crappy at present???

The squiggly lines graph shows low cloud bases...3000ft max around Tauranga, sea breezes and very high cloud tops. That's why metservice has been forecasting thunderstorms. I'm guessing today will blue around the coast with 8/8's cloud inland.

We need a total change of airmass. Can't see much on the horizon for a few days yet. No good for practising for the Nationals.

Oh and if anybody is interested, I have had NO part in the debate about club trips away. I wasn't planning on going anyhow. But for some reason I seem to be getting all these E-mails...I my humble opinion bulk e-mails to all club members should be banned...I don't maintain a list of e-mails to club members except to those I fly with or need to communicate with one on one.

If you get an E-mail from me you should be honoured (I my opinion...)...

No comments:

Post a Comment