Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lets stay RASPee

Can we save the RASP??
I've had an offer of money from the Taranaki Club (see comment in last post)...I think I can get Tauranga to front with $100...
A bit from Taupo, Piako, the Matamata Soaring Center, and Wellington and we'd have the North Island covered.

I guess out mountainous cousins down south would then need to digest the fact they might get cut off...

I must admit that although I tend to use the squiggly lines as a first stop for forecasting the RASP has become increasingly useful...albeit a bit off when high cloud is involved.

I think we have until the end of the month to sort this out...

Outside it's sunny and clear...light wave although I'm guessing it'll go around to the south during the day so the wave will be "Toast" later on this afternoon...GNM is ready to go...probably tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've had a good thermal day...let's see.





No comments:

Post a Comment