Thursday, June 30, 2011

Would I...could I...should I...

Try to forecast this weekends weather??? Seems to be the kiss of death to do so...

But here we go...
Easterlies will be the general pattern. Therefore it won't be a Kaimai Classic day.
Not too strong but enough to make things interesting...
Some cloud, bases 3000ft, weak thermals.

Probably OK for some local flying but it will probably cycle quite quickly so be prepared to move...often.

I'll watch from the ground...GNM isn't back for another week or so...

Advanced X-Country course is advertised on the MSC website. http://msc.powersite.co.nz/news/
Looks like being another good week this year.
They are planning to fly from sites other than Piako if the weather allows...a big if.
I'm in...except for one day where work intervenes...as always

No comments:

Post a Comment