Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh goodie...the newsletter has arrived...

But wait...something is wrong...the BBQ that is advertised for the 19th in the newsletter (and an earlier e-mail) has been shifted - I thought - to the 26th. A BBQ is a good idea...assuming we all turn up on the right date.

Having been editor in the distant past nothing is more frustrating than people trying to re-engineer dates after the newsletter has been printed, or leaving their reports to the last minute and therefore not allowing time to proof read and cross-reference any dates, activities or events. My sympathies to the current editor...remembering that I gave up the job due to people interferring in the process.

I must also confess that the picture of Bruce "helping out" is really him helping me de-rig my glider. A big thanks to anybody who gets press ganged into rigging or de-rigging GNM...it might be a common event since I'm not planning on leaving it in the hanger for at least the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment