Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Who is this man???

AND...what's he doing with my Trophy???
I don't disagree that this distinguished pilot flew from Tauranga, across towards Galatea and around to Tokoroa. No problems there...however he only flew that far because I dragged him round the course. I will concede that he flew further South but that only sealed his doom.
Further he landed out at Tokoroa and made me fly on to Tauranga, drag out the tow-plane and tow-pilot, fly to Tokoroa and retrieve him. Where's the justice in this world??
Further, this qualified pilot couldn't find 133.55 on the radio but instead broadcast blind on 134.55.
It's high time the Club had a new Trophy.
The Greatest Sacrifice by a Club Member to drag a fellow Club Member across the Sky so that they can win the Most Meritorious Flight in a Club Glider...

No comments:

Post a Comment