Friday, March 19, 2010

Of Duo's and other things..

We should test drive a new glider every month. Best turn-out of members old and new I've seen for a while. For those of you who thought GDX looked good on finals from the clubhouse, you should have seen it from the Bunnings carpark. I expect the 636 X-Country kms to be ticked off this week. I given the keys to GNM to Paul...he looked so enthused I expect him to try some X-country flights in the rain... I'm off to Omarama in the morning...Maadi Cup, test drive a Duo XL, endless chatter about gliding with the locals, overnight tramp into the Dingle from the Ahuriri, catch-up with some locals (including Roy's favourite farmer), and maybe a wee tour of the district in GUO - Omarama Gliding club's Duo. I'll keep you updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment