Sunday, October 25, 2009

At the risk of tempting fate...

We here in Tauranga are doing fairly well with our land-outs. As far as I can recall we have had 8 in the last few weeks. That's more than some years total land-outs by Tga pilots.
Atiamuri, Tokoroa twice, Mamaku twice, Fergueson Park twice, and somewhere else I've forgotten...
What does this mean???
Are we turning into PPP's (piss poor pilots) or are we testing the sky and our abilities?? I'll go for the second option...except maybe in my case...yesterdays landout in Atiamuri probably didn't need to happen if I'd pushed on a bit more into the sun and the hills.

Sunday's forecast. High cloud, 19 degrees, NW winds later today, sea breezes. Not crash hot, in fact mildly lukewarm...
I'm spending the day cleaning GNM, retrieving gear still at the airport and fixing a flat tyre.

Have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment